Friday October 12 – from 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday October 13 – from 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday October 14 – from 12 pm to 4 pm
- This sale is held at Bellinger’s Nursery #2 located on Highway 25 South, just 3 miles west of the New 231 & Highway 25 South intersection
- Choose and tag your trees right in the field where they are grown.
- Trees will then be dug when the conditions are appropriate for each individual tree
- Delivery and installation are available and also on SALE
- Planting and Care instructions are provided with each tree purchase
Trees are best dug when the top of the tree is dormant. When trees are planted in the fall, they have the entire winter to acclimate to their new surroundings, which gives root growth a running start in their new location. Roots do not go dormant as quickly as the top of the tree, thus allowing some root establishment over the winter before next year’s growing season begins.