Bellinger’s offers full service irrigation design, installation, and repair. If you are serious about your lawn and want to do all you can to maintain its attractive, green quality, and health, a Rain Bird automatic irrigation system installed by Bellinger’s may be just what you need. Contact Bellinger’s Irrigation division today for a free quote.
Watering your lawn is one of the central aspects of maintaining a lawn.
If you are serious about your lawn and want to do all you can to maintain its attractive, green quality, and health, a Rain Bird automatic irrigation system installed by Bellinger’s may be just what you need.
Benefits of an Automatic Irrigation System
- Simplicity. Save time and effort. Once an irrigation system is installed you’ll never have to drag a hose all over the yard, never have to try and figure out if you’ve applied enough (or too much) water, and you’ll never have to worry about watering the lawn while you’re away.
- Efficiency. Because the system is automatic, you don’t need to be there to physically apply the water. You’ll have more free time to enjoy more of your favorite activities.
- Value. Attractive landscaping requires a substantial investment and careful maintenance. An automatic irrigation system will protect that investment by assuring healthier, longer living plants and turf. Plus, installing a system is a convenience “upgrade” that will measurably increase your property’s appraised value and curb appeal.
- Go Green. An automatic irrigation system will conserve water making every drop count which is good for the environment as well as your water bill.
- Lawn Irrigation Systems Save Water
Water is a precious resource and conserving it is everyone’s responsibility. But that doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice a green lawn and beautiful landscape.
With a custom-designed irrigation system, each area of your landscape will be fitted with the proper water-saving sprinklers and spray heads, plus a controller that will turn the system on and off…automatically and on a precise schedule. The end result will be a likely reduction in water bills and a definite savings of time and effort. Bellinger’s superior installation of Rain Bird systems will assure head to head coverage at the right precipitation level. This exactitude is what you are paying for.
Bellinger’s systems even have rain detectors so that the system will not turn on in case of recent rainfall or should temperatures drop to a freezing point. These systems can be extremely convenient.
Is A System Worth the Expense?
An automatic lawn irrigation system is not as expensive as you might think; however don’t be fooled by dirt low prices. Get estimates and throw away the low-ball bids. Low bids will be sacrificing product quality, the number of heads required to do the job right, and shortcuts in installation procedures that will not stand the test of time. Do your homework & hire quality.
Remember; if the job has to be done right, choose Bellinger’s