We provide full landscape installation service from the ground up. Make it Bellinger’s beautiful!
The critical aspects of a properly installed landscape are quality plant material, expert craftsmanship, and understanding of nature. Bellinger’s employs the area’s best landscape technicians and skilled workers, because the best-laid plans are, in the end, determined by the installation craftsmen.
The Advantages of Working with Us
- Bellinger’s takes great pride in employing some of the most knowledgeable personnel in their field. So our office staff have degrees in Landscape Design, Plant and Soil Science, Forestry, Turf Management, Landscape Management, Horticulture, Business, and Fine Arts from Purdue University, Southern Illinois University, and Ball State.
- In addition, our support staff are educated in Horticulture, Landscape Installation, Art Design, Landscape Maintenance, Carpentry, Mechanics, Pruning, Pesticides, and Safety.
- A project manager is always on site to supervise the work. As a result, they ensure someone is there to make decisions and address questions or concerns you may have.
- We have numerous vehicles and pieces of equipment to mobilize the green material, hardscape products, tools, and crews. As a result, we are capable to get any job done, large or small.
- We use only the highest quality plant material. Our horticulture experts select it from only the top area nurseries. They ensure the plants are healthy and ready to accent your outdoor living space.
- We recommend plants that grow well in USDA hardiness Zones 5. [ see Southeast U.S. Hardiness Zone Map]
- Locally grown trees. We have over 20,000 trees and 140 varieties ranging in size from 1.5” to 10”. Our nursery has only the most current and popular varieties in production.
- All trees are FOR SALE and available to the general public.
- The plant guarantee is for all trees, shrubs, and workmanship. They are guaranteed for one (1) year from date of installation when we provide and install them.
- Also, we provide warranties that meet and, almost always, exceed industry standards. For example, we warranty our paver-patio and wall work for a minimum of five years and in some instances a lifetime. Industry standard is two years.
Our Plant After-Care Program
- In addition to our installation, our maintenance personnel provide four follow-up visits. They will check on the health and well-being of the plant material.
Design Fee Refund
- Design Fee Refund Clients have the opportunity to earn back up to 100% of their design fee.
- We will contact public utilities, prior to beginning most landscape work, to have utilities marked.