Bellinger’s Tree Care, LLC is the area’s premier expert in the care of trees. Our staff of ISA Certified Arborists will evaluate your trees and answer your difficult tree questions. We are knowledgeable, safe, and hard working because when it comes to your trees, it has to be done right. Call the experts at Bellinger’s Tree Care today for a free quote.
Bellinger’s Tree Care, LLC is the area’s premier expert in the care of trees. Our staff of ISA Certified Arborists will evaluate your trees and answer your difficult tree questions. We are knowledgeable, safe, working hard because when it comes to your trees it has to be done right. We blend the science and art of modern arboriculture and apply it to the care your trees.
We evaluate your tree’s health and safety and recommend individualized action plans with cost quoted. We put you and your tree first.
The highest priority of every job is the safety of our crew, clients and the public. Recommendations and decisions will be made to you with a ‘safety first’ approach. We love trees like you – however we must protect you and your property first, and do it in a way that brings no danger to our team. We take safety seriously.
The science and practice of tree care, arboriculture, is a rapidly changing field. Commercial arboriculture is only about 100 years old in the United States. The science of tree care is developing rapidly, and Bellinger’s Tree Care, LLC is expending much effort and resources to stay abreast of the newest techniques and latest gear used in arboriculture. Your trees deserve the newest and best care possible.
Bellinger’s Tree Care Services
- Tree valuation and appraisal: you need to know about the trees you have and what they are worth.
- Pre-construction tree selection and preservation: get the most you can from the trees already existing on your property. Let us help you decide where the house can sit so that you keep the most high-value hardwood trees. Tree preservation is Steps #1, before any construction begins.
- Crown cleaning: removal of dead, diseased, detached and broken branches.
- Crown Thin: Selective pruning to reduce the density of live branches located at the outside portion of the tree’s crown.
- Crown Reduction: selective removal of branches to decrease height or spread. Often done to provide clearance for roofs, electric power lines, neighboring trees, etc.
- Crown Raising: pruning to provide vertical clearance under the trees or improved vistas.
- Crown Restoration: pruning to overcome the deleterious effects of topping. Usually done in phases over the span of several years.
- Structural Pruning: pruning of young to middle aged trees to improve branch structure; primarily focused on developing a single, dominant leader.
- Root Collar Excavation: performed to inspect, and when possible reduce the ill effects of stem girdling roots. Stem girdling roots are a very common cause of premature decline and death of trees in the urban forest.
- Straightening and Staking: wind-thrown trees can sometimes be preserved.
- Lightning Protection: commonly done for very old, historic trees.
- Cabling and Bracing: stabilization of some hazards caused by poor tree structure.
- Removal: sometimes it just cannot be avoided. Our experts can remove the tree without causing collateral damage to buildings, the lawn and paved surfaces.
- Stump Grinding: after removal make way for the next tree!
- Plant Health Care (PHC): fertilization, pest control, growth regulation.